Monday 19 November 2007

CCYM:Blog - Launch!!!

Heyho Guys n' Gals ... Tim here, and welcome to the fun, and possibly freaky Christ Church Youth Ministry Blog! ... This gives us all chance to communicate during the week and for me to let you guys n' gals know what’s happening in the world of CCB and CCYM! (Whoo... I hear you cry!)

Also gives me an opportunity to post embarrassing pictures so remember to be extra especially nice to me and you might avoid such a fate!

This also gives us a great chance to encourage each other from God's word and think together about the awesome things that God, our Father has done for us in Jesus Christ.

Also, let me know things that are happening with your CU's so we can stick them up on here too!

So feel free to browse, to comment (no profanities please), and to grab some hot coco as you explore the world of CCYM... blogger-style!

Bless you guys!

Tim

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online